Thursday, May 21, 2015

Basic Crossroads to Ponder On

As I've mentioned on my previous blog, I'm used to being at work. So now that I'm at home taking care of my kid,  I'm always left with questions.

Should I temporarily focus on taking care of my boy and stop looking for a job? Should I let my husband do all the working and I will be taking care of our home? Will I get fulfillment from this? Should we just go back to the province and start a new life there? It's been taking me hours pondering on these questions.

I want to be a great mom. But I also want to be able to provide for my family. In a typical Filipino family, both parents who are working are sometimes not even enough to make both ends meet.

I've been thinking about lately and it's showing. I look at myself in the mirror and I look old, tired and hungry (not with food anyway.)

Will I ever find hope and a silver lining? And so I prayed and prayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment