Thursday, June 25, 2015

Dating With No Yaya

Taking care of kids can be too stressful. So I was grateful that my husband took the time off to spend some quality time with me and our son. I must admit that it's been a while since I got to leave the house.

A few things can make me happy lately. I don't know if it's because I don't have much to do aside from taking care of my son and doing household chores. Lately, I've been very much into the whole who's dating who and I get giddy with the latest soap operas. Yeah, I must be really bored.

I wanted to try doing exercises but I just don't have the time to do it. If I do wake up early to do the things I want to do for myself, that would be a nightmare since my kid lately gets his sleep at 11 P.M. (Talk about sleep deprivation!)

So imagine, how happy I was to find out that we were going out. Even if it meant taking our son with us, it was okay. A change in environment would be good.

Here are some tips on how to still have your dates even without the nanny.

1. Plan your vacations
In the Philippines, where long weekends due to holidays are common, it is a great opportunity to take the time off and plan family vacations. Whether it's a staycation on a hotel or an out of town trip, this would be a great chance for you to explore and have a time off.

2. Have a movie date
If your child is old enough not to be rowdy in cinemas, then why not watch a movie.

3. Visit the museum or go biking
It's always great to have some little culture. Relish in the great works of various artists in the museum or go on a nature trip on wheels.


No comments:

Post a Comment